Custom Banners and Signs
Whether you need temporary signage for an event or a more permanent display to keep your business busy, we can design and print your sign as fast as the same day!
Landy Marketing has a full-service print shop onsite at our Deerfield Beach location in sunny South Florida. We are capable of producing high quality signage and displays at a moment’s notice and stock a variety of banner and decal materials as well as various mounting substrates to ensure that we have just what we need to give you a high quality product and a fast turnaround time.
Maximize the selling potential of your retail environment with shop front displays, in-store banners, and point of sale signage.
A few of the most common sign mounting substrates include:
- A durable outdoor material ideal for permanent and semi-permanent signage such as hanging real estate signs, fence signs, construction signage and retail POS displays.
- Corrugated plastic (commonly known as Coroplast) is lightweight and rigid. It is an inexpensive mounting material commonly used for temporary signage including political signs, contractor yard signs or anything else that will be used for a relatively short period of time.
- Foam Core
- A lightweight material that has a very smooth surface and is ideal for temporary signage. Though durable, it is more susceptible to dings and dents than other mounting surfaces. Foam Core is great for signage with custom (non-rectangular) shape requirements.
- A lightweight composite board, made of a combination of plastic and paper with a dense, durable core that resists denting. It is very rigid and smooth, which makes Gatorboard an ideal mounting surface for high quality, long-lasting indoor signage.
- A dense, dent-resistant substrate that can be used to mount either indoor or outdoor signage. Thin PVC can be used for a more temporary display solution such as trade show displays or retails signs, while thicker PVC should be utilized for more permanent displays.