LAMP stack Web Developer - Joomla, Wordpress, eCommerce, etc...
Do you / Are you...
An awesome developer?
Prefer to work on a bunch of sites of various types, not just one site all day, every day?
Want a team that sets proper expectations with clients so you are not left to do the impossible or meet impossible deadlines?
Can you speak geek and human fluently?
Not need to be micromanaged?
If so, this opportunity just might be perfect for you!
- Prefer 3 years experience designing and building websites (we are willing to consider less than 3 years of experience if you meet all other criteria)
- Working knowledge of Joomla, eCommerce, web security, and SEO
- Eager to learn more
- Work under tight deadlines while producing high quality work
- Imaginative problem solver
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Hard working / self-motivated
- Capable, versatile, and intelligent
- Friendly and likable
- Self motivated team player
- Embrace constructive input
- Looking for a career, not just a job
- And, perhaps most of all, you must really care (about the quality of your work, the happiness of our clients, and the success of the business)
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Develop a variety of web projects for our company and our clients
- Meet with clients to define scope of work
- Set proper expectations internally and with clients
- Maintain efficient production workflow
- Collaborate with sales department for successful project completion
- Initiate and develop creative ideas
- Assist with customer service (phone, e-mail, face-to-face)
- Pleasant / creative environment
- Diverse projects day-to-day
- No abusive employer / employees here
- No cubicles
- Stable, growth-oriented company
- Paid vacation after 1 year
- Employer-sponsored retirement program
- Paid holidays after 6 months (Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Day)
- Paid holidays after 18 months (Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Years Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, and Memorial Day)
- Generous employee discounts
- Employer-paid training courses
LEARN MORE ABOUT US:
This position is available immediately, please apply online. If you have questions, please call 7 days (954) 510-2600 ext. 26
This is a full-time, in-house position. We are not considering applicants seeking freelance or work-from-home arrangements.
We hope that you have thoroughly read this entire ad and we will give preference to applicants that did. To let us know that you read down here to the bottom, please put the words "I read the whole ad" as the very first words in your response. ;-)